Erik Hamberg Presentation

In the class when Erik Hamberg speech. I think it is very interesting especially when he talk about writer which is more like unstable job which take long time to build, and computer science which is more linear and stable job. It is very interesting and I understand it completely, because I was working in the same field as writer as film maker. To get to the point of million of sales I need to work longer to reach same income or stable job as computer scientist. It is hard to admit it but it is the real word for the writer and filmmaker and other jobs similar to it.

I am shocked that he said that the amount of privacy that we got right now is the maximum that we can get ever. I mean that’s not a lot at all, for example three days ago I played League of Legends for the first time all of sudden all my browser come out ads that pop out and all of it said about league of legends topic. I am wondering where they get these information. This is just one of example that I realized that my privacy is not exist anymore which for me this is very bad.


Another scary moment about my  privacy is already gone is when I called my friends couple week ago and talking about out plan to go to Iron Steak Restaurant which is located in Seattle. I haven’t searched it or type it on google, or my phone, but all of sudden in the app in google chrome there is advertainment that tells me how to go to that restaurant. So I can conclude it is not what you type alone it is also what you said in technology being recorded by these people. 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

DOT BOMB!

Example of HTML For TINST 207

Crowd Funding and Funder! Welcome to the world of "Pain"